Liam Matthew is here

jess, so glad youre both doing well!!!
he is so sweet! all your kiddos are!
congratulations!!! you did it!

he is so handsome! congrats! sounds like the pushing part was pretty quick! I understand what u went thru...hang in there...pm me if u need to vent.

What beautiful pictures of your boys. Congratulations, I am looking forward to hearing all about Liam when things settle down a little at your house.
I am so glad that you and Liam are doing well.

beautiful baby, and what happy big bros staring into his eyes...

and we are amazing, the things we can do with our bodies! superwomen!

congrats!

wendy

Congrats to you! I would love to post some pics of little Ryan as well, but you'll have to wait as my home computer is busted. I'll send some pics soon. Can't wait to see some more from you!

Jess!! YAY he is beautiful!!! Your experience sounds almost like mine - with the pitocin, the long labor...but you actually got to push lol. mine ended in a c section. I bet you are so hapy that little liam is finally in your arms. Take care and get some rest. Enjoy these moments, they grow quickly as you know

thanks everyone. ;) Hes doing really well. breastfeeding is going well except that this little one sleeps alot! I have to rub him etc to keep him awake to eat. Which is the total opposite of my last son who didn't want to sleep at all. maybe that week or so difference on when they came. We'll see how long that lasts ha ;).

I'm happy with how fast my belly went down. but definetly in need of working out. I still have some swelling that doesn't want to go away though. wonder how long that'll take? any advice on getting rid of it?

Jess I had major swelling during my pregnancy, maybe you remember. I was swollen after i gave birth but after a couple days it had gone down. I dont know of anything you can do for it - maybe keep your legs elevated and drink water? I think thats all you can do but i dont even know if that will help. They told me i was going to sweat and pee a lot. But i did not really sweat for long. I think your body will just naturally get rid of the excess fluids.

i ohpe u are doing well!

Jen - I had pretty bad swelling at the end there too. I could only wear flip flops. My feet look lots better today though and my legs. I think a chunk of my weight gain was swelling. I'm starting to look more like me again. it was even in my face. my BP was starting to get high too so they were worried about preeclampsia/HELP syndrome cause I had that with my first son.

seems its going down finally.. so I'm ok.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.