July '05 Rotation: 08/02

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Good morning,

This morning I did Step & Intervals, which I think is what the rotation actually called for today.

Dana - did you get Push Pull done last night?

Cheers,
Sandra

Hi Sandra. Yep I did Push/Pull last night and I was so happy that I could still use 40lbs for legs and most of all the exercises I used 12lb dumbells.

I just walked 1 mile and tonight I"m planning on doing the step premix from SPJ.

Have a good day all! :)

Geez, Dana, you go Girl!!! I gave up the 40lb barbell ages ago. When it comes to lower body, I have to go lighter than I used to, but I'm still doing fine with the upper body. I can still match Cathe in that regard. I blame the baby-belly weight :) How are you doing on leg presses? Have you had to lower that weight at all? I've lowered both the weight used, and the step height (by one riser).

Push Pull is up again tomorrow, if I recall correctly. I love that workout.

Enjoy SJP step!!

Sandra

Last night was the first time that I lowered my step height by one riser for leg presses. I noticed that when using the full step, when I'd come down my stomach would be pressing on my leg. Cathe uses 15lbs for that exercise and I use 12. I also quit using the 2lb wedge for lunges in P/P - I hate lunges so any excuse to modify or get out of them all together works for me. LOL

Yep, tomorrow is P/P again. I find that it is perfect for pregnancy.

I did High Step Circuit - fun! I upped the weights used by Cathe (um she's using 3's! - not her class for sure!), but enjoyed this alot.

Dana I can't believe you can go to 40lbs still for lower body! I gave that up as soon as I got pg ~ dr orders. She wants 25 my heaviest - but my heaviest is 30 as of late, it was 35 until not to long ago. Upper body ~ well I don't want to talk about it ;-)

Well I didn't get in my workout last night. :( DH was being a major jerk and I was emotionally drained.

My dr told me not to lift over 40lbs so I'm still using it for LB (and back too).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.