Its a boy

amynicole

Cathlete
I just found out today. I am 27 weeks along and my 20 week sonogram did not show (baby had his legs closed) so we left happy the baby looked healthy but dissapointed we did not get to see boy/girl. I had another sonogram today because at my visit my uterus was measuring big for term so they wanted to take a look. Everything looked health and we got a great view of his privates! Very positively a boy. The doctor told me he was 100% sure. We already have one boy and one girl so we were just hoping for healthy this time. It seems like I have been pregnant forever but I know before I blink it will be over. I am trying to enjoy this pregnancy because DH and I are not planning anymore kids after this.

Congratulations!

We have 2 girls and a boy and they are all wonderful. You know, I was told in 2 ultrasounds that my son was a boy but, until he was born, I didn't quite believe it. My daughters adore their little brother (who is now 4 already!) most of the time! :)

Enjoy every second of being pregnant as it will be over before you know it. You know that - you have 2 already! Take care and congratulations on that little boy. Any names yet?

Sandi

Congratulations, amynicole!! Isn't it fun to know? I am glad your new little son is doing well, and it won't be long now before you can meet him!

I agree. Seems like only yesterday I was at 27 weeks, and now it's 35! Congratulations, amynicole!

Congratulations Amynicole! I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been to not be able to tell the sex when you wanted to know. Iam so glad you got another chance and were able to see! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Alison

Congratulations Amynicole! I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been to not be able to tell the sex when you wanted to know. Iam so glad you got another chance and were able to see! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Alison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.