help vomiting, nausea and bloating again!

debcpa28

Hi everyone, I am 26weeks along and suddenly the vomits and terrible nausea have returned! I vomit at least once or twice a day, no real warning, and have terrible nausea all day. Food again just gags me and I'm having a hard time struggling to eat. I'm so afraid my little guy is going to be harmed! The bloating in my upper abd is awful as well. Why is this happening again? Ugg!

Well, that's no fun. I'm 26 weeks too and realized that if I go too long without eating, I get nauseas as well, but not vomiting. I'm bloated all the time as well. I hate this!

Sorry you're feeling like that again. Are you gaining enought weight? I'm sure your doc will/would let you know if they are worried about the baby. I started vomiting again each morning from about 30 weeks on I think and I took Zofran on the really bad days. I also knew that certain foods like dairy, meat, and citrus were out of the question bc I'd vomit right away, so sticking to just a few reliable foods helped a bit too. Good luck, let us know how you do!:)

oh no. don't want to hear this. plugging ears. lalalala.
Well I'd go to the dr and see if they can give you a prescription. zofran really helps I tried that a few times in the first trimester. At this point you just want to make sure your eating enough for baby I think. In the first trimester they don't need as much. Hope you feel better!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.