Help me pick a new video

kristan

Cathlete
I am going to pre-order the low impact step/sculpt DVD. And, I cannot pass up free shipping. Help me pick:

Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance: pros- looks like good premixes, I like circuit workouts, I like high repetitions. cons- not a lot of cardio.

HSTA: Pros- cheap, circuit training. cons- i don't have a high step and don't plan to buy one.

Rhythmic Step/MIC/IMAX: Pros- lots of cardio options. cons- I already have IMAX on VHS, I hate hi/lo, and there's no weight stuff at all.

or any other recemmendations? I have almost every "old" video (MSB through StepWorks; I am pretty bored with most of them and only get them out 2-3 times a year), C+W/IMAX 2, CTX, timesaver (which has most of SJP and SB) basic step/body fusion, lowmax, coremax.

Thanks. Kristan, due 11-1 with #3

I would go with Boot Camp and ME!! You'd be surprised how high your heart rate stay get even with just the minute cardios in Boot Camp - Boot Camp really is one of my favorites - it's like no other for me.
And ME is great too!

You really couldn't go wrong with any of them though -- good luck! I'm actually playing with the idea of pre-ordering the low impact too..

Hi Kristan. I'm going to pre-order them too - tonight as a matter of fact, just got paid today!

I would go with Bootcamp/ME as well. I love ME - it's fun and the time flies by.

I think I'm going to order PH/MIS/BM.

Have fun shopping! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.