Hello Everyone..

jenmgo

Cathlete
It's been so long since I last posted here. I sort of took a little hiatus i guess. Things sort of went down hill but I have to keep everything in perspective. We have hit a major rough patch in life but faith that God will provide is helping me make it through most days. That and the love of my family, and my beautiful baby girl.
Eva is six months old already - i can't believe it! She is growing so quickly. I wanted to share some recent photos of her. We are looking forward to Halloween. She is going to be Frankenstein. She's mommy's lil monster. Totally spoiled and loved beyond belief.
I hope you guys dont mind me jumping back in. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your babies and pregnancies.

Attachments

• baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 12
  • baby4.jpg
    baby4.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 20
  • baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 10
  • baby5.jpg
    baby5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 26
a couple more

Attachments

• baby6.jpg
    baby6.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
  • baby7.jpg
    baby7.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 16
  • baby8.jpg
    baby8.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 26
  • baby9.jpg
    baby9.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
  • baby10.jpg
    baby10.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi Jen!!! It is so good to see you back. Eva is an absolute beauty!!

I'm glad that you have the support of people that love you to help you through your rough patches.

It's been pretty slow on the mammas' check-in lately (I think everyone is super busy since school started).

Jen! glad to see you! I was a bit worried when you dissapeared. I hope things are getting better. Eva is a doll! glad to hear shes doing well. hugs. keep posting!

Thank you for all the compliments on my baby, ladies :) i would love to see some recent pictures of your little ones! Its been a couple months since i've been here and i'm sure they have all changed so much the past couple of months!!
Ive been able to do workouts on a regular basis. I gained over 40 pounds with my 10 pound newborn. But i've lost all of it and more quickly after giving birth. In fact I weigh a lot less now than BEFORE i got pregnant. Weird huh....maybe its from breast feeding? BEcuase i'm working out a lot less now that i'm a amommy and my eating isnt exactly clean.. :)

Aww she is beautiful!! Welcome back and just jump in on the mommy's check in. We are slower I think because of schol starting, but we are still here! Again she is ajust a doll!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.