Heard heartbeat & told kids about baby

tryin2bfit

Cathlete
I heard the baby's heartbeat at my checkup at the doctor's yesterday (I am almost 11 weeks). It is always so reassuring to hear that wonderful sound :)!

The best news, however, is that my DH has finally (and I mean finally!) come to terms with this surprise pregnancy (our 4th child). Let me just say, the past weeks have been stressful and now I feel like a big weight is gone and I can get excited about this baby.

DH came home from work 2 nights ago and wanted to tell our kids about their new brother or sister on the way. I was thrilled with this turnaround and the kids are VERY excited about the baby.

I just had to share :) :)!

Sandi

Sandi;

That is such great news! Clear sailing from here and one more wonderful child to love. Congratulations!

Isn't that the coolest thing, the heartbeat? I'm such a dope I think , oh my gosh, there is a baby in there (this is my third, go figure) and how did that happen? And how did the heart start up when it is so tiny? It just blows my mind what a huge miracle babies are. I had my ultrasound a few weeks ago and I was giggling after, its just so awesome!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.