Good News!

Kathy02

Cathlete
Yup, you guessed it, I'm really pregnant this time! They have me on Progesterone, and are taking my hcg levels three times, once every other day. Today will be the last day. Then on the sixth week, so in one week, they will do an ultra sound to make sure there's a heartbeat and everything looks good.
I had to go find another doctor to do this for me though. I had seen a nurse at first, and she wasn't going to do anything that I was asking. So, I switched clinics and found a doc that didn't see any harm in doing this for me, especially if it took away some anxiety. Which I was full to the rim of, as you can emagine!
Sad thing is that I am getting my bb dvd's I believe today, and I am supposed to stick to low impact this time. So, I may not be able to do these workouts. But I can probably make a workout with the warm ups and maybe I can modify, I don't know. I will have to preview them first and see!
Sorry, this got a little long. But I had lots to say, I guess.:)

Kathy

Congrats, Kathy!! That is such wonderful news!!! Take it easy and listen to your doctor and your body! If you don't feel up to it, don't worry, the DVD's will be there when you are ready!!!

Wow! Wonderful news! I am sooooo happy for you.

Definitely no high impact ANYTHING for a while. The BB dvds will be there waiting for you to get you back into shape AFTER the baby.

Did I say I am so happy for you???? I am!!! I remember you past post and was very saddened but now I am happy!

Congratulations and take it easy.

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Yeah, I think I will be very careful this time around. I ahve the Slim Series & Keli Roberts Ultimate Step that I can use to replace my beloved Cathe workouts. AT least I can still do something so I won't be so out of shape that it will take me 6 months to get back into being able to do Cathe again, right?! Plus Like I said I can always make the warm ups into a workout. I believe that One of the girls on this forum mentioned it a long time ago. It was an aqua jock mish mosh. She's good for those!
Thank you all for your support during these trying times I have had.

Kathy

Congratulations!! :)
A-jock did make up a preggo mish-mosh....it is nice if you want some cardio without all the impact.

I'm so happy for you Kathy!!! Keep us posted and congratulations. Glad you found someone who will work with you!!

Briee

Oh Kathy--that is such good news. Your body will "remember" the good shape you were in, so don't worry about losing everything if you have to go low impact for a while. Keep us posted. You are in my prayers.

take care,
Maggie

Yahoo! Yippie!!! So excited that you decided to share with us. Have a great day!

Melanie
Baby boy due 1/25/04

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Oh, you are all so sweet, thank you!
I will keep you posted.
Oh, my levels started at 203, then went to 406, and today they were at 795. I think that's a good think, isn't it? They just about doubled every other day. So, we'll see I go in for an ultra sound next week and that will tell us more.

Take care!

Congratulations! Well, you could probably try the BB strength workouts with moderate weights. Whatever you do, take care of yourself!

I decided to torchure myself yesterday and previewed the time saver. I decided that I could definately do the warm ups, and i might just do that today. I also thought about the strength training, I can probably do that as well. So, I'm not as bad off as I thought, yay!
I am definately not feeling as good as I normally do, but I'm not as tired yet as I was last time. But I do remember that it took until I was around 6-7 weeks along before I really felt tired and sick with my son. I am only 5 weeks along right now. As far as sickness goes, I am definately feeling that a bit already.
I can tell that the fetus is going because everytime I sneeze or do anything that will strain my lower ligaments, it's hurts. I'm sure you all remember that!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.