fitnik and DianaL

L

Liza

Hi,
Just checking in to see how the two of you are making out with
your fibroids - mine are growing and uncomfortable but no real
pain from them. My doctors are freaking out again telling me since I am 25 weeks that I should not exercise for fear of preterm labor. With all this going on I feel like I have not been able to enjoy being pregnant, hope all is well with the
two of you and no pain!
I will continue to walk and use some light weights just to keep
in some kind of shape!
Hope to hear from you!

Lisa

Yucky fibroids

Mine are also growing. They cause considerable pain with every growth spurt. I'm likely to labour early as there are so many of them and the baby has less room to grow. I choose not to think too much about it and am just happy for a healthy baby boy!

Chin up!

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

RE: Yucky fibroids

Hi fitnik,

If it helps, I had pain for the first couple of months and then
the past probably month and a half it subsided. maybe they are not growing as much now (knock on wood). I am currently 26 weeks and I just feel achy and uncomfortable most of the time because my stomach is so strechted out.
Are you exercising at all or just putting it on hold? I am just doing a little bit, I feel lazy because of it but it feels uncomfortable to do much. What has your doctor said about this?

On another note, I hope all goes well for you I have read your other posts and have said a prayer that things will work out for you, I am sure this fibroid thing is one of the last things on your mind.

Take care!
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.