Fitnik?

Stebby

Cathlete
Hi, Fitnik, are you still out there? You haven't posted for awhile so I just wanted to check that everything is still going well for you, and things with your SIL are going as planned.

I was just thinking the same thing yesterday. I've been thinking about you too and hope life is treating you well. Let us know!

Thanks for your concern.

Pregnancy wise, things are fine, thank goodness. I'm now over 21 weeks along and really showing. I can really feel the baby moving a lot. The 5 month scan is next Monday.

Re SIL - she finally left about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, her staying with us for 6 months seems to have raised some serious issues between DH and I and we are having a lot of problems resolving things. SIL caused a lot of damage to our marriage. Married life is extremely difficult right now hence the reason why I haven't posted for a while. Too painful to go into the details in a post but thank you for your concern.

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Take Care!

So sorry to hear about your marital problems, Fitnik. I truly hope they can be resolved and that you will find your marriage stronger than ever.

Take care of yourself and that precious baby of yours. Please keep us posted when you can - we are always here to lend an ear and a shoulder.

Sandi

Oh dear. I do hope that things improve for you. Just keep the lines of communication open, and continue to look for the good in each other, and think of all the things you can both give to your new child. Every marriage goes through rough spots, and usually it's stressful times that bring problems to the surface. You, your DH and your new little person are in my prayers. I'm glad the little one is doing well. It sure is a thrill to feel those kicks, isn't it?

Thanks for checking in with us, and do please post again when you can.

Hi Fitnik,
Just wanted to say that about 1.5 years ago, my husband and I went thru a very bad time (I thought things couldn't be repaired). I won't go into the details of course. However, we are closer than ever now and about to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I never dreamed 1.5 years ago that we would make it to our 10th, certainly didn't expect to be honeymooners again.

I'm wishing the same good luck for you.

By the way, there is a great website called marriagebuilders.com that is excellent. I'm not saying a simple website can save a marriage but it certainly gave me some insight.

Take care Fitnik, we miss ya!

Lisa

Thank you

The situation does indeed look hopeless at the moment and life is extremely difficult. We are likely to separate after the baby's born - ironically, we will be living in the same house for the next year because of maternity leave, finances etc... It is a very difficult time for me and life is almost unbearable at times.

Thank you all for your concern and support - and I'll check out that website.

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.