Drum Roll Please....

autumn

Cathlete
I finally finished the picture trail. Well, I have a few minor edits, but it is storming so I may not have much time on the computer. Check out the "Munchkin " album (don't forget the password)... I just love my babies' faces. :7 You are welcome to view the other albums if you want.

Thanks!! You are obviously a woman of extraordinary taste. :) So much joy is coming your way... yes there are periods of frustration, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, diappointment, etc... but soooooo much JOY!

Okay, I thought it might be Nutterball, but I didn't but the "B" capital so it didn't work the first time. Anywho, I DID check out the website. Wow, you're kids look like models...no wonder it took you so long to get the pictures together. They're little cherubs!!!! Precious. Precious. Precious.

Thanks so much for sharing!!

**Melanie**
baby to be 11/28/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

http://lilypie.com/days/051128/2/4/1/-6/.png[/img][/url]

Your kids do look like models, but...so do you!!! Wow! You sound so down to earth, but you look so glamorous--I mean that in a good way.

Thanks for sharing these.

Maybe I can talk my hubby into letting my share my photos since our wierd e mail does not send attachements.

take care
Maggie

Thanks ladies!! I think they are gorgeous too. :) You are making my day!

Melanie, we have soooooo many pictures. It takes me forever to pick ones to share. I like the picturetrail because I can share pics with my family and friends out and about the country, and that is also why there are so many pics on there. :)

Melanie, I hope you are feeling better!

Maggie, Thank you for the compliment! The glam picture... well, that is me all glammed up, but I am pretty plain most of the time. I am a t-shirt, casual pants, ponytail, and no makeup kinda gal, but I like to do the girly thing too. I hope your DH lets you share, but it is scary. I look at the number of views and consider how many post on this particular forum, and it is a little unnerving. I removed the link earlier but changed my mind again.

Take care ladies!

Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.