Cathe, have you had your baby yet??

amynicole

Cathlete
I did step heat (my favorate video right now since it is one of the easier ones) this morning and was wondering as I was working out "with you" if you had your baby yet??

Hi Amynicole! No, not yet, but I am ever so patiently waiting. I hope soon because the relaxin has really softened my pelvic area these days and I am walking very slowly along with some discomfort. Thanks for asking, I'll keep everyone posted! Take Care!

Hi Cathe,

If you see this, I thought is was really great I logged on the check the forum and saw the annoucment you had your baby today, even as I read your response to me that you had not.

congratulations to you!!!!

I am looking forward to finally having mine as well. Get some well deserved rest and enjoy those TWO sons of yours!!

Hi Cathe,

If you see this, I thought is was funny that I logged on the check the forum and saw the annoucment you had your baby today, even as I read your response to me that you had not.

congratulations to you!!!!

I am looking forward to finally having mine as well. Get some well deserved rest and enjoy those TWO sons of yours!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.