SNM Videos

Administrator
IT'S A BOY!!!!

Kyle James :)

Birthdate:.....4-15-02
Time: 4:46am (eastern)
Weight.........7 pounds 13 ounces
Height.........20 1/2 inches

Cathe and baby Kyle are home resting and doing well.
Little Eric is excited to have a baby brother.
Photo soon to follow!

Congratulations Cathe, Jon, and Eric on the new addition! A nice big boy too! Can't wait for pictures of the little guy, as well as details. Best wishes to you and your family.

Wow! Congratulations!

:-jumpy What a great thing to find when I signed on this AM! Congratulations to you and Jon ( And Eric, of course :) ). Rest up and enjoy that family of yours! I'm so happy for all of you!! :-jumpy

Erin

Best wishes!

Hope all is well with you and your new little love. May you and 'your boys' enjoy this special time and get lots of sleep!

Cheers!
Colia :)

What a wonderful and terrific news!! Please forward my congratulations to her and John. She delivered 8 days early and Kyle is almost 8 lbs. Can't wait to see the photo. Thanks SNM for letting all of us know. Kathy

Congratulations Cathe!

You must be so happy and relieved!

I've still got 7 months to go - can't wait for the pictures of little Kyle.

Get lots of rest, won't you?

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Congratulations Cathe! How exciting! And Kyle is a great name. I'll bet you are completely thrilled with your two little boys!

BLinda

Congratulations Cathe and family!

Almost 8 pounds--wow! Can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy your new little one!

WHAT FABULOUS NEWS!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Cathe, to you and your wonderful family. Lots of great health and happiness to all of you!!!!

Congratulations, Cathe! I am so impressed - must have been quick! I can't wait for the pictures. I hope there's one of Eric and Kyle together!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.