Cathe at 34 Weeks

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone!

Eric and I were out enjoying a sunny and unusually warm day. Daddy came out and grabbed some pictures of us having fun. Since some of you have asked for a current pregnancy picture, I thought I would share this one of the two of us.

Eric: 2 years and 3 months.
Mommy: 34 1/2 weeks

It is hard to believe that I am 34 1/2 weeks already. What makes me get especially anxious about it is to think that Eric decided to arrive at 36 1/2 weeks. Yikes, thats close (not that this is going to happen again, but one never knows).

Hope everyone is doing well. Take Care!
Cathe

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-02 AT 05:23PM (Est)[/font][p]Oooops! For those of you who missed my HUGE typo, I originally titled this thread "Cathe at 34 months" :-wow.

Hazel and Bobbi were kind enough to either not notice or not point it out but unfortunately in order to fix my error I had to delete their responses. So I saved them and copied and pasted them here.

Okay, lets try this again, tee hee :)

Bobbi Mar-07-02, 04:55 PM (Est)

1. "RE: Cathe at 34 months."
Wow! You look wonderful and he is beautiful! You're coming down the home stretch! I was always happy to get mine born, particularly when I hit that last trimester. If you want to know how I looked pregnant, rent Titantic! I was tiny with # 1 and huge with 2 and 3! Happy baby! You are so terrific! Thanks for all you do for us in spite of your busy, and soon to be busier, "real" life!

Bobbi Chicks Rule!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Hazel Mar-07-02, 04:58 PM (Est)

2. "Thanks for sharing!"
What a great picture of the two of you! Several of the VF reports from the ECA conference mentioned that you were the cutest pregnant lady anyone had ever seen, and this confirms it. And Eric just keeps getting cuter.

I bet you're getting excited now -- I can't believe it's so close (I must say, though, I think it's highly unfair that you ladies who live in more northern climes get to have your babies in the spring and I, yet again, have to endure another Texas, 100+ summer while hugely pregnant!).

...And when you're not teaching classes, you're chasing your little toddler. Cathe, you look beautiful and fit! I'd never guess that you've put on 30#. It must all be under that t-shirt, because the rest of you is still quite trim.

Cathe,
You looked radiant. And Eric is a spitting image of his father.
Such a handsome boy.

Can't wait to see the new baby!

SusanR

Cathe!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-02 AT 06:49PM (Est)[/font][p]You look great!! Gosh, you are so tiny for 34 weeks! Everyone keeps telling me I am small for 37 weeks, but man, you take the cake!

Take care...it won't be long now!

Renae

You look maavalous! I hope I look that good when I am
34 weeks - only about 8 weeks for me - so lots of people
don't know yet! I guess I can't fool them forever!
Best of Luck!
PS How cute is Eric!

34 months! We'd never do it if it were that long! Cathe, you're looking great! You're a real inspiration to stay fit, healthy and exercising through pregnancy.

Take care,
Liz N

Hi Cathe! What a BEAUTIFUL picture of the 2 of you!! You look wonderful and so happy and so does Eric. Before you know it your little baby boy will be here. It went sooo fast. Well maybe for the rest of us, not for you. Also, I wish I had run into you at the ECA Convention here in NY. But I was sick and had to bail out this time. How's the new gym coming along? Is it almost completed? Take care and all of us will be anxiously awaiting your next post about the new arrival!! All my best, Kathy

Hi Cathe!

Cathe,

You look absolutely radiant! Enjoy these last few weeks of being able to spend time alone with little Eric. My two girls are spaced almost the same distance apart as your two will be and how well I remember those first weeks at home with a newborn and a 2 year old. :-wow What a change our household went thru! Children are definitely an 'adventure' aren't they?? ;-)
Take care!

Bev K.
P.S. my first one was a week early and my next one was almost 2 weeks early - just a little food for thought. heehee!

Cathe, you look wonderful and so happy. Eric is adorable! He will be a great big brother. It won't be long before you all are cuddling your new baby! Take care.
Becky.

Cathe, you look GREAT!! And Eric is adorable!! Enjoy these last weeks, they feel like forever but when you look back they seem to have gone in the blink of an eye. Best wishes to you and your family and God bless you!!! :D

Hi, Cathe,
Wow. You look incredible. And what a little man Eric is turning into?!? I'm thinking of you and your family during these exciting times!
Amy

I just have to say that I love that look on little Eric's face!!

What a cutie!

Cathe, you are beautiful!

marnie

Hi Cathe!
Loved the picture. You look absolutely beautiful and radiant. I think everyone is right. Little Eric looks very much like his father. I cannot believe he is over 2 years old now. Gosh the time flies doesn't it?
Take care and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Trevor

Cathe,
You look beautiful! And little Eric is such a cutie! Good luck over the next few weeks. Can't wait to see the new baby!

Diana

What a great picture :)

You look awesome at 34 weeks! Your little boy is precious, too. Our kids are/will be pretty close in age. Aaron is 25 mos. old, and I'm about 5 weeks behind you (30 weeks on Monday) with baby #2.

LOL -- I was feeling pretty good about myself until Thursday when I went to pick up my paycheck at the YMCA and the woman behind the desk asked when I was due. When I told her May, she literally gasped and said, "Oh wow! You must be carrying TWINS! You are just HUGE!" I was caught off guard and said something very un-clever like "Excuse me? That wasn't very nice." LOL

We've had unusually warm weather here in Maine this winter, too (it's going to be 55 degrees today!). It's been nice to get outside with Aaron and take some walks. Next year (assuming it's a more normal, snowy winter) I'm going to invest in some snow shoes for the two of us so I can pack up the baby in the Baby Bjorn or backpack (and lots of warm clothes) and the three of us can enjoy the snow!
Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.