Carters Recall

mabdoo

Cathlete
Carters has a recall on Fall 2007 clothing. If you go to the website and search "recall" you can find the info on identifying the clothes. They are paying full retail price for the clothes. I sent back 15 sleepers and 3 shirts and 8 onesies and they sent me a check for $398. Apparently the labels are causing rashes on some kids and they don't want people to hand the clothes down.

My child has some of these clothes, and they haven't caused a problem. No rash. I really don't want to send them back if he's not irritated by them. Hmmm... What to do....

Stephanie, I sent mine back because my kids had grown out of them. I already put the money in their college savings accounts.

wow thats amazing they're paying full price. I just got a bunch of carters onsies from ross for a fraction of full price. how would they know where you got them and for how much? you could've even got them at a thrift store. thats very good they'll do that.
well anyway mine are the newer ones so not part of the recall anyway. Seems its a very small amount of people who have said their baby had a reaction. Some babies react to alot of things though. I did a photoshoot for a baby once that broke out in a big rash just from laying on the blanket I brought. Apparently she has to now wash all his stuff in a special soap. I felt awful after that but I didn't know. oops.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.