Briee

Awwww Mel....I just saw this....you are so sweet! Wow...it's weird to reintroduce myself. I am an archived Catheite who started posting on the prego forum when I was pregnant with baby number 5 back in 2001. We just found out that we are pregnant with baby #7 and I NEED ALL the encouragement I can get to workout again. I am still in the very sick stage so in two or three weeks I need to get going and do SOMETHING.

Thanks so much Melanie for posting this...I am REALLY praying for your quick conception!

Briee

For all you wonderful Mommy's out there,.....

Introducing my very good friend (and all-time favorite Catheite), and fellow mommy,...

Lori (a.k.a. Briee).

We're honored to have her (and all her wisdom) with us during this very precious season of her (and our) lives.

:)

I look forward to hearing your progress throughout your pregnancy. :) :)

You are too funny! Yes you are BARELY ahead of me. Hey - this new forum is making me crazy. How do I get them to send me emails to let me know someone has responded to a post? You're going to have to help me a LOT with this new forum set up. Thanks so much for the sweet welcome Melanie!

Briee!

Big congratulations:D. I'm so happy for you. I've mostly just been lurking since baby Gwen was born as my computer time (especially computer time with two hands for typing) has been severely reduced. I've missed you!

take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Maggie:)

Thanks so much guys. Hey Elyse - you are still here too!!!! Give your girls hugs - they must be getting so big now!

Maggie....Oh my, we both will have 7, I have VERY little time to check in much either so I completely understand. I looked at your pictures on your profile and the children are BEAUTIFUL and SO are you! Can't believe that tummy picture - skinny you with a huge belly out in front - too cute.

And I'll have to get to know you other Catheites. I'll have to see about checking in on the prego checkin. I need to get over this sickness first - but God just gave me this incredible gift....I discovered Cardio Coach yesterday. I heard these were good - but I'm hooked now. I did #2 on the airdyne yesterday - I hate stationary bikes - but I hardly noticed I was on one!!!!!! I loved it! I'm going down to do another.

briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.