breastfeeding triplets!

hey, i was wondering about how much i should be eating with breasting feeding triplets? we also have a 2 year old and i woukout about 11/2 hours a day.

WHAT??????????? ARE YOU NUTS????????? you nurse triplets? how do you do that? a 2 yr old, and you workout over an hour a day. you probably need about 10,000 calories. LOL! how do you have the time to do anything? i am in awe of you, dear.
cathy

Are you for real? Your profile says you are a man.

Working out that long with that many kids must be insane. If you are for real, please tell me you have a nanny...otherwise I can't see how you do it all and they each get the attention they need. This is coming from someone trying to stay afloat with just 1! :eek:

no. i'm a girl! i'll have to fix that,lol!!! now i am pumping and giving them bottles. they were premuture so they are on all kinds of meds. that need to be given in a bottle. and they still sleep alot!

Wow. You are amazing. If you're nursing triplets AND working out (which, by the way, makes me feel like a complete slob), I'd say just eat whenever you are hungry. In my opinion, I don't see how there's any way you can't have a calorie deficit no matter what you eat! How old are your triplets?

Please join us on the mamas check-in! I'd love to know how you juggle it all! I have three boys, 7, 4 and 6 months and I never have time to work out any more! LOL

they were 3 months on the 22nd. caleb came home feb.19th and micah and irelyn came home about 2 weeks ago. they are doing great so far!!!! micah and irelyn are still on an 02 machine and a moritor. we are so glad to have them home :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.