Belly cream?

LizC7

Cathlete
Hello
I applied belly cream daily/nightly during my first two pregnancies, drank plenty of water and watched my weight gain and had no stretch marks.
I can't find the cream I used to use and was hoping to get some recommendations. Please let me know what you love!
Thanks,
Liz

I used cocoa butter and vitE oil morning and night and never got a mark at all. I also watched my weight, so I think that plays a major role in stretch marks.

My guess is that you're just genetically lucky, and you'd be fine through this pregnancy even without cream.

I used Palmer's Belly Butter for stretch marks through my entire pregnancy day and night.
Despite that, one day at 35 weeks, I woke up with stretch marks.

I think the creams are something that makes us feel better about trying to do something. You're either going to get stretch marks, or you're not. Looks like you're in the latter camp.
Lucky girl!!! :)

I tried to use the Palmer's brand of Cocoa butter and Vitamin E and got a HORRIBLE rash from it...apparantly an allergic reaction. I had never heard of such since it is suppose to be an incredibly gentle product, so I guess I'm the strange one. Anyways, I stopped using it early in my pregnancy and was too scared to try anything else. I didn't get any stretch marks. My mom didn't get any with either of her pregnancies. I really think it's all genetics....

I got a terrible rash from the Palmer's lotion too!!! I slept with ice packs on my belly for a couple of nights, it was awful. I didn't use lotions after that either and don't have any stretch marks.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.