Baby's heartbeat!

Fitnik

Cathlete
DH and I went in for a 6 week scan - I have 3 fibroids, 2 large ones, so they're having to monitor the pregnancy very closely. We saw the baby's little heart pounding away and were so relieved. I hope all continues to go well with this pregnancy!

Some nausea now although nothing serious - as long as I keep eating a lot of fibre I seem to be okay. I have completely gone off milk and chocolate and am craving salads - good on ya, baby, keeping mama healthy!

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

That's great news. I hope your pregnancy is a healthy and easy one, in spite of the fibroids. Good to hear that you're craving such nutritious foods. I wish I was! :)

Hi Fitnik,

congrats on your pregnancy!! I mostly post over on the VF forum but like to come here sometimes also. I hope all goes well with you. IT is so amazing seeing that heartbeat for the first time!! I am 27 weeks along with my 3rd and it was just as exiting this time as the first. You are better than me, I am craving the salads AND the chocolate LOL!! I figure a little chocolate is ok for me as long as I give my baby salad.

Hi Fitnik,
I'm happy to hear that you got to see the baby's heartbeat. What a thrilling day! I still remember the whole day very well when I got to see my baby's heartbeat. And his private parts!
I hope you continue to feel good throughout the pregnancy.

I think I recognize your name from the firm forum. Am I right?
I miss that forum these days. Someone mentioned that they believe it was taken down for good. That's unfortunate. I had several cyber friends there. Take care of your pregnant self!

Lisa

Hi Fitnik!

I'm so glad to hear your good news. That first heartbeat is so amazing! Take good care of yourself and I wish you a very healthy happy pregnancy. I'm with Cathe unfortunately...I only wish I craved salads :) Good for you!

Alison

Yes - the same Fitnik!

I am indeed the same Fitnik from the FF. I also miss it although people were getting very p'od about those faulty kits!!

Take care !

>I think I recognize your name
>from the firm forum.
>Am I right?
>I miss that forum these days.
> Someone mentioned that they
>believe it was taken down
>for good. That's unfortunate.
> I had several cyber
>friends there. Take care
>of your pregnant self!
>
>Lisa

Your friend in fitness, Fitnik

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.