Baby steps after baby

candori

Cathlete
Cathe, thank you so much for responding to my previous post. I am always so touched that you take the time to write to us in such a warm and candid way. It's nice to know that you are right there with us, experiencing some of the same things. I hope you are getting used to being back at work too.

I just wanted you to know that I took your gentle guidance to heart and already took a few baby steps in the right direction. I decided that I am going to try the cardio portions of the XPRESS series to the best of my ability whenever I can find the time. I started with the Kickbox one last week and there is that one section where you say..."show me some teeth"...and I was already smiling so hard I had to laugh. It even inspired me to tackle Leaner Legs on Saturday (with no weight and minus the abs) and it was perfect! I'm a little sore, but it feels great!

With just a couple of workouts under my belt, I'm already happier and I'm much more confident that, in time, I can lose the weight. It's amazing what YOU and a little sweat do for my outlook. So thank you!

Good luck to everyone out there dealing with the changes that motherhood brings. It's all soooooooooooooooo worth it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.