Baby Eva - some more pictures

jenmgo

Cathlete
Hi Everyone- i hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to say I miss you and hopef everyone and their babies are doing well :) I just wanted to share some pics of my little pride and joy, Eva and say a quick hello!

Attachments

• eva1.jpg
    eva1.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 54
  • eva2.jpg
    eva2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 53
  • eva3.jpg
    eva3.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 51
  • eva4.jpg
    eva4.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 66
  • eva5.jpg
    eva5.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 66
hi jess! how are you feeling? I hope a little better - your last post you sounded uncomfy..it will be your turn soon, just hang in there :)

Eva has grown a lot. She had her two week check up last week and already gained 11oz and grew 1/4inch. She will be three weeks old! time flies!

Thank you for the compliments everyone! I think she is precious too. Being a mommy is so great, i wonder why i waited so long. She and daddy are sound asleep right now :)

Thanks Clarissa! I feel great too for the most part :)
I love this little munchkin - you guys are lucky i can only post five pictures on a post lol. I've taken over 500 pictures of her already - cant help myself!!

Hi Everyone- i hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to say I miss you and hopef everyone and their babies are doing well :) I just wanted to share some pics of my little pride and joy, Eva and say a quick hello!

SHE'S BEUTIFUL!!!

thank you everyone! shes a month old tomorrow - i cant beleive it. I was just telling myself a month ago today i had been in labor at the hospital - it really goes by way too quickly!

Yes they do go by quickly! a month has already gone by and i just cant beleve it. I was chaning her today and my dad was holding her and she was standing and pushing with both her legs and she stood a long time! I wonder if it means she will do something earlier than usual. She was holding her head up on her own the very first day in the hospital. Is that normal? lol :)
Thanks for all the compliments everyone - she truly is my pride and joy and i cherish every second with her.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.