Anyone take a break from working out then start back?

Fitmommyof2

Cathlete
In the last 3 days I have been so wiped out. Last thing I did was a 4 mile walk on Saturday. I found out I have a bladder infection so I hope that it the cause of this extreme fatique. I really am not motivated at all. I used to work out 6-7 days a week and I love to workout. It's not a chore for me so I am really having a hard time w/ the last few days and not feeling like working out. I don't wanna get in a rut and not workout for weeks, but at the same time I think I need this rest. ANyone had this happen? When does it get better? I am just about 8 weeks. Thanks!

Yep - count me! I have worked out most weeks in this pregnancy even if only 2 times, but there have been a few weeks where I did nothing. I was on exercise restriction from 6-8 wks due to some bleeding - but even if I hadn't been there is NO way I could have worked out. I barely could stay up past 8:00. Don't sweat it, pregnancy is all about taking it week to week and doing what you can. I think even Cathe said there were weeks she didn't do anything.

Thanks! I am tryint to remember that, but I was in such a good groove before becoming preg. and was seeing some great changes w/ muscle gain and now I am thinking oh gosh it's gonna go away. It is nice to know I am not alone. *heart*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.