almost 39 and first time pregnant

girls, I been trying for almost a year. I already made an appointment with a infertily doctor. Today I did the test and I'M PREGNANT. i'll do the test tomorrow morning again. I don't want to get to happy yet, I should have 4 or 3 weeks pregnant. I really want to get the same result as today. I don't know if is ok continue doing shock cardio until I see a doctor. Just to need to share this wonderfull news with someone that share my passion for excersise with Cathe.

Congrats!!!

Go figure....I had just made an appt with an ob/gyn for "infertility" after trying almost three years.......when *BANG* got pregnant......WITH TWINS!!!!! lol

Sending sticky baby vibes your way!!!!

Congrats! If you've gotten a positive test, you're pretty much good to go! False positives are rare with home preg tests!

If you've been doing Shock Cardio until now, you should be fine to keep going with it. Just remember that as the fatigue kicks in, to take breaks as you need them.
Athletic Step kicked my butt this morning! (I'm 8 weeks with my second.) I only made it through 2 combos, but it's better than nothing!

I would probably not do an interval workout....or any workout that is designed for you to become ANAEROBIC (very heavy breathing)....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.