10 weeks old - normal??

Clarissa

Cathlete
My dear Brody sleeps each night from 7:30 pm until 7:30 am - and I often have to wake him b/c I MISS HIM!!!!!! He is a crazy baby!! He eats 5-six ounce bottles a day = 30 oz per day so I guess he gets enough. He is 14 lbs already!! Only 10 weeks old~! He has been doing this for about 2 weeks almost!

Okay, I am just bragging ;) But is it, well, normal??? He is very healthy and happy, I might add.

Happy Memorial Day! It is my older son's 8th birthday today!

Clarissa

Oh how lucky you are! I have always heard that after 6 weeks most babies are capable of sleeping all night. Hope he keeps it up for you!

Clarissa you are soooo lucky! my little one is taking 5-6 bottles; 4oz a day. If she goes to sleep before 10:00 p.m, she wakes @ 11:30-midnight. Then she wakes @ 4:30-5:00 a.m! maybe next week!!!

happy 8th to your son!!!

Clarissa, I can only *pray* that my #2 will be like yours! My daughter was awake and eating alllll the tiiimmmeee!!!

I know. This is my 3rd baby. My other two were ravenous. But you know, they were both breastfed and this one wasn't. I guess that makes a difference. I am not sure, but you have to assume. In any case, it all worked out. He is a wonderful little baby, for all reasons, not just the sleep. Just so calm and sweet.

somehow when I was gone, hubby got Anna to sleep through the night!!! he said only for 2 nights. Last night she went to sleep @10:00 p.m and I woke her up @ 5:00 a.m for a feeding..... we'll see tonight. wish us luck!!

awww man I'm jealous ;) my 4 week old still wakes often to eat & to make it worse he gets bad gas. last night was awful he was awake crying, squirming and passing gas half the night and nothing was helping. :( He is a sweetie pie and very calm/happy but has this gas issue and likes to eat. ha.

Good luck Sydney!

Jess - hope in time he will get better. Brody spits up a lot, but he is fine. I think I play w him too hard after feedings! I play chubby chubby baby with him and tickle him - then a big pulp comes out of his mouth. but he is still happy when it happens! lol!

I'm so envious! Ryan eats every three hours--at night too. I go to bed about 8-9pm and still have to get up about 2-3 hours a night. You (and Brody) ROCK!!!

My dear Brody sleeps each night from 7:30 pm until 7:30 am - and I often have to wake him b/c I MISS HIM!!!!!! He is a crazy baby!! He eats 5-six ounce bottles a day = 30 oz per day so I guess he gets enough. He is 14 lbs already!! Only 10 weeks old~! He has been doing this for about 2 weeks almost!

Okay, I am just bragging ;) But is it, well, normal??? He is very healthy and happy, I might add.

Happy Memorial Day! It is my older son's 8th birthday today!

Clarissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.