Zicam????

delfin

Cathlete
Has anyone had any luck w/Zicam???? I've come down w/an awful cold, and I'm having an open house tonight for around 20 families. Ahhh!x(

I used it a few days and it worked and then I read studies that showed people had experienced a permament loss of smell from using it. I was using the nasal spay. Many lawsuits were ongoing so it freaked me out. I'm a stress queen tho.

Colleen

I've used it for a long time. I think it depends on what type of cold virus you are getting as to how good it works. I used to travel all the time for my job and being on those airplanes for 10 hours with people coughing constantly could have been bad if not for Zicam! I rarely got sick. About a month ago I got a cold and started using Zicam and Airborne (because a gal I work with swears by Airborne) and I was only sick for about 3 days total and only one day where I really felt crappy! I'm not sure though once you have the cold, as it says to use it at the first signs of a cold.

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I would try cold eaze (?spelling) or Airborne. I've used both and have had really good results relieving cold symptoms and my colds seem to have gone away faster.
I swear by both products, the cold eaze if you're already a day or so into the cold the Airborne to prevent or just noticing something is not quite right.
Hope this helps and you feel better soon!

I love Zicam and have suffered no loss of smell at all. I only use it a few days at a time, though. Coldeze is also really good - anything with Zinc in it. Will it help with your Open House tonight? Probably not. I'd try Dayquil or similar product for that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.