Yoga Workouts

wandakusa

Cathlete
Does anyone else notice that they sleep deeper and more restful after yoga workouts? I did yoga max last night and slept so much better afterwards. I've noticed the same thing when I do Stretch Max.

Absolutely, I will often pair one of those type of workouts (I wonder if 'workout' is the right word, its activity, but I wouldn't call it work in the same way.) with a 15-20 minute meditation and I go to sleep much more easily. It helps push away anxiety, depression, and flash backs.

When I am really good with my yoga practice - making the effort and doing something every night - I find that I sleep much much better. As RapidBreathe says, pair it with meditation and your sleep is even better. I find when I'm not doing yoga or meditating, I wake up in the middle of the night with those thoughts that you just can't shut down or get back to sleep easily from - it at all.

When I am really good with my yoga practice - making the effort and doing something every night - I find that I sleep much much better. As RapidBreathe says, pair it with meditation and your sleep is even better. I find when I'm not doing yoga or meditating, I wake up in the middle of the night with those thoughts that you just can't shut down or get back to sleep easily from - it at all.

ElleJay, THAT IS THE CUTEST DOG I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

And yes, I find that I do sleep better after doing Yoga (unless my toddler wakes up and then I'm screwed!)

Me too - I definitely sleep better! I haven't been sleeping well for several months now, except for yoga days (work related stress), so my New Year's Resolution is to do more yoga. And to get my flexibility back!

Stebby

I'm going to try to make sure I do it once a week. Especially on Sunday nights before I start the work week! It must be something about the breathing and relaxation!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.