XTrain's 100 Rep Challenge

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Holy Hundred! Just did one of X-Trains 100 rep challenges not long ago and already feel the DOMS knocking at the door. Key is to find the right challenging weight, don't rush the reps, make every inch of every rep matter and just watch your muscles change shape!

That's exciting to hear! I'm really looking forward to XTrain Cathe...as you can tell from the forum,we all are! I've never done anything like the 100 rep challenge, so that will be "fun" to try. I'm particularly looking forward to the glute challenge...anything to keep my butt from disappearing or sliding down toward the back of my thighs! Thanks for your continued help in that regard. :)

100 rep challenge

Holy Hundred! Just did one of X-Trains 100 rep challenges not long ago and already feel the DOMS knocking at the door. Key is to find the right challenging weight, don't rush the reps, make every inch of every rep matter and just watch your muscles change shape!

Hello Cathe, reading the highlighted part of your quote has made me smile:):):)
I am looking forward to taking the challenge and watch my shoulder cap pop out:eek:...Can not wait cathe, bring it on.

Thanks for the hard work :)

Hello Cathe, reading the highlighted part of your quote has made me smile:):):)
I am looking forward to taking the challenge and watch my shoulder cap pop out:eek:...Can not wait cathe, bring it on.

Thanks for the hard work :)

I second that!!! Super excited for the challenge!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.