Xtrain Week 1

healing11

Cathlete
I just completed week 1 of Xtrain 90 day rotation. I decided to post as I go along my journey for motivation and accountability. My goal is weight loss and to have a healthy strong body. I'm a former Firmie and have completed P90x, Insanity, TurboFire, Chalean Extreme and STS. So Im definitey used to working out. Just feeling the need to post my journey to try something different and connect with Cathletes. I will post my progress on a weekly basis.

I completed week1 of Xtrain and have really enjoyed this week. It was a pretty exhausting week, but I got my workouts in. I only modified the legs workout, because I was short on time and only did standing legs.

Week 2 starts tomorrow and I am excited.

Good luck on your Xtrain journey...I'm looking forward to reading about iit. Which rotation are you doing? The 90 day undulating one?

Sorry - ignore previous post! Just came off neck strain from increasing weight on incline bench presses on stability ball. Took 2 weeks to recover in brace and now lost Xtrain momentum. My advice is to skip those entirely or use a bench!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally agree that a bench would be better than the ball. I use 35 or 40 for the bench and fly, and I find the ball is too unsteady for that much weight. I never even thought of using a bench until you said something; I just remember how much I struggled.

Thanks trixoo for your encouragement. I'm doing the 90 day undulating rotation.
Reneep - I didn't preorder ripped hiit. I would rather see it first before ordering. Thanks to for the encouragement.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.