XTrain rotation interruption

Hi,
I want to start the XTrain 90 day program. I will have weekdays where I cannot do the longer times. Can I just shuffle the days during a week or how do you handle this?

I just finished an X-Train 90 day rotation. Life happens and you can’t always fit a workout in when scheduled. I kept track of the missed days, which is easy to do it you use the workout manager calendar function. I tacked these missed days at the end of the 90 days. Interesting for me, I seem to only miss cardio days;)

I also shuffled the days around to fit my schedule. I took a rest week after week 8 and added it back at the end of the 90 days.

Melissa

I have had to shuffle workouts around for whatever reason. I just make sure that when there is weight lifting, I give myself the necessary day off from lifting, moving other days around when necessary.

Another shuffler here. I try to keep the spirit of the rotation by doing all of the workouts, but I may have to rearrange them for scheduling. Sometimes I double up on the weekend if I've missed one during the week, but if that's not possible, I like the idea of adding the missed workouts on at the end.

Eva

If it is a cardio day that you don't have enough time for, how about subbing-in something short but intense like maybe Tabatacise? The hardest segments maybe? I have not actually tried out my Tabatacise yet coz I'm doing the Xtrain/LIS rotation. But I did make a substitution just the other day - I threw in CrossFire instead of Slide & Glide because I just got it and HAD to try it out. (BTW it was awesome!) Wow, IMO a shorter segment of that one would make a great cardio workout when time is short. Or for that matter just do a shorter premix of the scheduled workout. Just a thought...

I personally wouldn't shorten a weights day, that one I would shuffle around.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.