XTRAIN - no pounds lost

Tmg4612

In my 6th week of XTRAIN and still go up and down only one pound. Got stronger but still not as toned. Eating clean too. One small thing...but it may be the weather...my joints feel great. Undertraining?

Which rotation did you use? I did 2 of them and found I toned up much better with the 30 day undulating + ride but did horribly with the 30 day strength/ cardio rotation - too much cardio for me. I also think diet is very important so when you say you eat clean, maybe take a closer look at nutrition labels for hidden sugar or assess portion sizes? Just a thought.

Just goes to show how we all respond differently. I was at my leanest (possibly a bit too lean???) after the 90 day Xtrain rotation. Shoulders looked particularly good (legs improved, but are probably better now, and I lost my boobs).

Keep in mind that your body composition (%fat vs %muscle) can change without the scale budging. I once did a weight training rotation that left me looking and feeling fabulous yet the scale only showed only a 1# weight loss! I obviously lost fat/gained muscle! I was thrilled and could care less what the scale said by the end!

The flip side to that though, at least for me, is that seeing numbers (weight, body fat %, etc) moving in the right direction is a HUGE motivator for me so during the course of the rotation watching the scale NOT move was admittedly frustrating...

heavy

I did Xtrain/LIS for 3 months, good diet and I lost 6 lbs, and good definitions

This goes to show hypertrophy weight load = heavy work work work. It work for weight loss too.

Everyone seem to think only endurance and excessive cardio meet the weight loss demand. This can result in catabolism (loss of muscles). Well I suppose as long as the scale goes down, without definition, it is fine! Thought I am not sharing:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is all about knowing your body type and take it from there:cool::cool:.
Rotation are set specifically to the goal pursued knowing the body type.

Last edited:
I lost my boobs too. Is sad

:D:D:D:D
I wish I could loose inches and some weight and still keep a full, muscular and perky glute complimented by a nicely projected chest defying gravity lol:D:D

Oh well boobs are mainly made of fat. there is nothing us, women can do against! Sad truth to live with:p:p

Boobs are so over-rated. Mine left a long time ago. Never to return. But my tennis back hand has improved immensely. Yup, that's a good thing.;)

I was never one who was concerned with my boobs. I would take a bigger bicep over cleavage any day!

I am one of those gal who want it ALL: lol strength, still need more work on that, good body composition and a nicely projected cleavage. not perfect but I have them:eek::p

BTW did I mention glute lol yeah I want that as well:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.