X-Train Fit Program

i saw that on amazon and thought about it....and then when i saw some of the clips i just was not very impressed.....but let us know what u think when u get a chance to try it out......let me know if i'm wrong b/c i like trying new stuff:)...hope it's a good one

Wendy,
Holy cow! All that for $30! I don't blame you for buying it :)

You seem to be the fitness queen, as I see you have tried every program out there ;)

Yes, please give us your reviews :)

Natasha

Last edited:
It looks good, and got a lot of really good reviews on Amazon.
Are they splits or full body workouts?
I can't wait for your review fit mommy!:)

Thanks Ladies! Can't wait! I'll be sure to post my thoughts once I get started! :D

Where could I find the clips?
The only clips I've seen on the X-train webiste. I posted the link in my original post if you are interested...:)

Does anyone know what type of workouts these are exactly? Are they intermediate+?
Someone pointed me towards their sale, and although I am still abiding my 'no more dvds 'till ICE gets here' promise, it did peak my interest as the price is pretty nice.
The One on One programs describes " Each workout features a grand total of 420 reps, starting with the maximum number of twenty, you pyramid down from there.", so I thought that sounded okay.
http://www.xtrainfit.com/collections/products

Does anyone know what type of workouts these are exactly? Are they intermediate+?
Someone pointed me towards their sale, and although I am still abiding my 'no more dvds 'till ICE gets here' promise, it did peak my interest as the price is pretty nice.
The One on One programs describes " Each workout features a grand total of 420 reps, starting with the maximum number of twenty, you pyramid down from there.", so I thought that sounded okay.
http://www.xtrainfit.com/collections/products

Hi Elsie,

Based on the volume and the rep range, it should be intermediate to advanced IMO. I have used the word should cause looking at the video, I have no hint about the speed. Also another element to question is the rest time between sets. Based on the description, they
are all traditional basic compound lifting exercises.

Ideally someone who has completed the program would you give more information on the level.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.