Worst Christmas behavior

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I am curious if anyone else witnessed some bad Christmas behavior, There was this man waiting in line at Sears and was his turn next and this woman comes up, puts her stuff on the counter and the guy politly told her he was in line and he was next and pointed to her the end of the line, well the womand said " I don't care, My children get home from school in 10 minutes" she would not budge, a whole argument went on and no one stepped in to stop the fight was in progress,

Wow. I know this time of year is stressful and everyone is busy, but that lady was crazy. Cause you never know what someone will do in a situation like that. I wish the holidays were more simple and less commercial,...

Catherine

Most of the people I've seen are in a good mood and patient. I had to go to the grocery store three times today. It's a good thing I have a fun car to drive! Even the very busy clerks seemed in good moods. I did make sure to thank them for working on Christmas eve so that I could forget all that I've been forgetting...

I did see one old man who was not a happy camper, but I could only guess that he was alone (he bought milk and a six pack) and missing the people who used to be in his life. I think for some, the holidays are really tough.

That lady you enountered was rude and had no excuse for the way she behaved. Fortunately, I think people like that are few and far between.

We were out and had a couple of people who just turned right in front of us (we were driving and had the right of way). We were like, "Hello, are you in such a rush that you feel the need to break traffic laws and risk getting into an accident?" Most people we encountered were pretty nice, though, although this one lady at the store looked like she was in a crab-apple mood.

People get so stressed this time of year but it's certainly no excuse for rude behaviour. I haven't seen any bad behaviour this season. The hustle and bustle is part of it all. I wait until I'm feeling very patient before I venture out this time of year.

Quite the opposite here. Everyone here has been incredibly nice and in the spirit. I was blown away how everyone was and most my shopping was on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas everyone

well i got one for ya. here it is christmas and the COPS are knocking on the door across the hall. oh crap what the hell. apparently my neighbors boyfriend is NOT welcomed at the complex anymore and there were 5 cops outside this guy jumps off the balacony and runs.

anyway it doesn't end there, our neighbor knocks on the door. she is out in the cold with her baby(he was just wearing a diaper!!!!)i told her get that kid in the house and let her call her dad b/c she has no phone. somewhere along the lines she mentioned she had marijuana(sp?)in her place. i just did the "ssshhh" thing b/c MY child was sitting right there and i gave her a damn nasty look about that. what she does in her apartment is her own buisness but plz don't announce it in front of my family.

so how is that for bad xmas behavior LOL

merry christmas,smile it could be worse, you could be my neighbor

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

I can't think of anything this year (or in years past for that matter!)...Maybe it's the "Minnesota Nice" thing???

Actually, I've got a couple of GOOD stories for you!!!

DH went to Victoria's Secret this year (heard this on C Eve!) and got me some jammies...Well, for SOME reason he doesn't know what size I wear (this is after 6 years!!!)....He had a gal (a cute one, he said) figure out what size I was after he did the "about this size" thing with his hands...

I was in Target looking for a Polly hotel for our neice...Not a clue on my end! Our DD has never been a Polly girl...This grandmothery (is that a word??) looking gal talked with us, went over the list with us, and pretty much put the right things in our cart! If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have gotten the right things!!!

The Christmas Spirit is STILL there after all these years...I Promise!!

MJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.