WORKOUT Sat. 8/28

Calico

Cathlete
OH my, oh my oh my!!:eek: :eek: I did Leaner Legs for the first time today and can you say Jelly Legs!!:eek: :D Because that is what I have today. I even left out some of the exercises and I am still feeling it and probably will tomorrow too.}( After reading the thread on this one and previous ones in the past I was really scared to try it, then I previewed it first and that was probably a mistake too. LOL!! You really should never know what is to come with Cathe in my opinion!!:D

Anyway where is everybody?:(

Come out come out whereever you are and play with me!!:7

Hi Annette.....guess everyone is out playing...:)...Yes that Leaner Legs is brutal...and I love it! I was cracking up reading the LL thread. I can remember the first time...YEOW!!! I am getting ready to do some arm work and then KPC...I am even going to tackle S & H next week....yep...must be crazy....Have a great day....:)...Carole

Hi,

Sorry I'm so late to check in. My DH is out of town playing in a basketball tournament so I decided to clean the house.

Anyway, I did Step Jump and Pump this morning - what a great workout. I may even tackle another workout - I'm feeling energetic today. I may go along with you Carole and do KPC - what a great idea!;-)

Annette, I don't have leaner legs but you gotta love that "jelly leg" feeling - you know you got in a great workout!:)

Well, going out to dinner tonight for my dad's birthday at one of my favorite restraunts :9 so I better go and get in another workout to help compensate for my indiscretions later;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.