WORKOUT Friday 8/27

wendybdh

Cathlete
Good morning,

This morning I did Bootcamp - I don't feel as sluggish this morning so the workout went well. I am going to try to workout quite a bit this weekend to make up for the "less than 100%" workouts this week.

Have a great day everyone

Good Morning Ladies,

Today is usually my rest day, but I do have a 30K race to do tomorrow so, I need to rest and hydrate. Wish me luck.

Josie

Hi Wendy and Josie, Josie I hope you do well in your race.

I did CTX Shoulders, Triceps and Biceps from the Upper Body Split, then I did Step and Intervals. I still find myself not getting all the steps down on that workout. At least it was slightly better than the first time I attempted it. The over face and overs get me and that knee up turn around and go around the board thing I can't turn the right way and I always face then the wrong direction, UGH!!x(

I kinda left that part out today and tried to catch up with the lunges. I guess it will just take more time and practice. I was going to do abs but my DVD player froze up and I couldn't get it to turn off, or open up or anything. Hopefully my dh can figure out what is going in with it.

Have a great day!!:D

Hello ladies

I had a real good workout in the morning -- 30 min on the bike doing intervals, 1 min easy - 1 min very hard. What a butt kicker!:) After that PUB abs and L&G.

Josie, good luck to you on that 30 k. Wendy, good thing that the energy is back. Annette, I hope that your DVD player is not dead...

Mari

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.