Who's going on the AUGUST road trip?

LauraMax

Cathlete
I'm thinking about it. I wasn't gonna go to either b/c money's kind of tight this year, but I hate to pass it up.

I am very seriously considering it. I just need to look at the $$$ a little more closely between now and 9 a.m. on Friday. I'll be coming in from San Francisco, but I grew up in south Jersey and Philly, so it's a little bit of a homecoming for me...if I can make it.
-Caroline

I know where Marlton is. I grew up in Moorestown. I think we played Marlton in lacrosse (which I played in seventh grade).

I'm curious to go back because I know the whole area looks a lot different now - the farm I grew up on is all developed now.
-ck

I'm going to try my best to get my reservation! But, I certainly have high hopes to go!

One of my dear friends is going to the July trip...and I am so saddened that she and I may have the possibility of experiencing this seperately!

I love ya Bev!

Tanya

I registered for the July one but something happened and my registration was lost out in cyberspace somewhere. I guess I am going to try for August and hope that it goes better this time!

With any luck, I'll be going!! I made sure I'll be home on Friday at noon :) I went to the '05 trip, but didn't get in last year. Very disappointing -- so I'm really hopeful that this one will be a go!!

I'm going. I went in 05 and then missed the last one -- think I was number 160 or something close. That won't happen this time!! I'm in North Jersey now instead of Louisiana so it will be a drive instead of a plane ride - much easier considering the hell that it is to fly right now. Hope to see you Laura!

>I know where Marlton is. I grew up in Moorestown. I think we
>played Marlton in lacrosse (which I played in seventh grade).
>
>
>I'm curious to go back because I know the whole area looks a
>lot different now - the farm I grew up on is all developed
>now.
>-ck
Oh, I had a job offer in Moorestown when I moved back to NJ from VA! It's a beautiful town--such pretty, historic architecture. OMG the area has changed tremendously, there's been SO much development. You should see all the new stores & restaurants around that crappy little mall. :p In fact I took some of the girls to the Moorestown Mall during the 2005 RT since the hotel was in Mt. Laurel. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.