Who isn't ordering Hardcore?

Before the HC insanity starts I just wanted to find out who hasn't or isn't planning to order HC yet and why not.

I'm not ordering it yet because I just started with Cathe in Oct. and I want to save them for awhile yet. I want KPC/L&G first and then I'll head into the Intensity Series...then HC. That'll probably be a year down the road but I prefer to spread out my purchases because I need variety and something to look forward to...and my exercise budget is very limited and is quickly getting sucked up by teenage orthodontia matters.

So just wanted to know because I'm getting the feeling that those of us who haven't ordered will soon be left in the dust and we'll need to stick together!!!:) Like the troopers at the end of every marathon!

Trish

Well I am not ordering Hardcore, I will order the Core work in this series but as far as the other ones I really have no desire for that yet... I may in the future.... plus that, I don't have the money for it... I don't have a high dollar job, and I don't mean that in a bad way, I just don't have one.... so I have to save to get things...
So I am going to order the core work a bit later :7 Rhonda

Hi,
I am also not ordering. I am new to the Cathe videos as of this year!! Where have I been? ANyway I will most likly order them awhile from now. I'm like you I have a limited cash allowance for my videos and a son who has a lot of orthodontic work to be done! About $6,000 worth our insurance covers nothing.
Jenn in Jersey

I only ordered stretch max and low max coz I'm new to Cathe and didn't think I could handle any other HC's but them. I just received the Body Blast Series which I haven't even attempted yet and want the Instensity Series as well one day. lol So basically, since I am not rich :p , I just had to pick what I wanted more for now and hold off on the rest. I am sure that I will have them all eventually though! lol :+ I also already have basic step/body fusion, full ctx series, cardio kicks & circuit max and cardio hits...so in a very short amount of time I have already acquired several of Cathe's work outs...if I don't give my credit card a break, it's gonna spontaneously combust on me! LMAO!

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Hi Trish! I did order HC but have been sidelined due to surgery so I won't be doing HC any time soon. I have to wait 6 weeks to heal anyway & I'll need to come back slowly. I went & purchased Kathy Smith's new Project YOU to tie me over until I can use HC. I have to keep telling myself NOT to check in here & read everyone's posts about how great these are. Ugh! This will be the first time in 13 years that I won't be posting how ecstatic I am about the workouts to Cathe.:( I've been working out to Cathe for 13 years so this has been the toughest 6 weeks I've had to get through but I know I'll just come back that much stronger. We'll just have to have our own check-in right? LOL Take care, Kathy:D

Kathy
Good luck on your surgery! I had a surgery in October and it was the first time in years that I had to dust off my step when I got back. I was off for 6 weeks and it really took me 10 weeks before I wanted to even see a Cathe DVD. I put everything in the basement so I wouldn't have to even look at it. You can look forward to the new series when you are ready.
Rest, rest, rest, and take care of yourself. It's a good time to catch up on movies and reading and sleep! Start back slowly and let your body heal.
Melissa
Melissa

I'm not ordering just yet because I want to hear everybody's feedback first. I really rely upon the advice from this board, for now, I'll just wait and listen.

- Shopgirl

Hi Melissa! Your so sweet! Thank you so much for your well wishes. Fitness is for life as well as a journey. These DVDs I'll always have. I will have to preview them though }( Take care, Kathy:D

I didn't pre-order the DVDs. I am waiting for the previews to see which ones I'm finally going to order. I am 100% sure I'll get stretch max, core max and the 3 gym style tapes first. Then if I like what I see in the previews and I hear great feedback I'll get Imax 3, Low Max and Kick Max. I am not interested in getting the rest of the workouts.

I didn't order HC yet, either. I am fairly new to Cathe (just a couple of months) and want to spend some time with what's already out there before getting anything new! I have the Intensity Series, Terminator, and KPC/L&G, all of which are awesome and giving me some great results. The only ones I am really interested in at this point are Core and Gym-Style Legs, but we'll see.... waiting to hear how they compare to what's already available! :)

I will cave sooner or later, though, I am sure. lol

Marie

I haven't ordered yet :( Waiting on reviews from all the pre-order folks. Was going to order CTX, but I want all the Gym Styles, IMAX3, Low and Kick Max. May have to get Muscle Max & High Step, haven't decided yet.

Violette

Oh geez - only 10 of us! This could get ugly next week! My plan is to really clean up my eating so I see more improvement and don't feel so left out. x(

Trish

Hey you guys...PLEASE don't feel left out. I ordered Hardcore, but I am in the middle of a very simple rotation which is getting me awesome results so am not ready to change it yet. Also, when I get new workouts I prefer to preview them quite a bit before I actually attempt them. Possible exception: the stretch workout.

All of us are on a tough but exhilarating journey together...at any given time most people's rotations are somewhat or even completely different from the next. Doesn't matter!

At Cathe, NOBODY GETS LEFT OUT!! OK??!!

Ruth
:) :) :)

i didn't order them yet. i have only been doing cathe and around here since Nov. so i'm not bored yet with IS and BB series.

Ruth: hey! what is this rotation you are doing??? the word "results" always gets my attention........share with the class please!!!!

jes:)

I didn't order HC and won't for a while. I just found Cathe, and ordered Body Blast and Intensity, plus a couple others, so I could get a good rotation going.

I WILL order Stretch Max, because I need to really work on my flexibility, and I don't like any of the stretch DVDs I have...which isn't many, but I like Cathe's style so much, I just know I would like her stretch DVD.

I'm trying a rotation where I do Cathe for 14 days (following the January rotation she posted)then I'll go back to heavy lifting in the 4-6 reps range for 14 days, then back to Cathe. So I'll only make it through the first 2 weeks of her Jan rotation, before I switch off to my weights, then I'll come back two weeks later and do the last 2 weeks of her rotation. I have taken before pictures, and will be excited to see what my 4 week photos look like!

Hi Jes,

I hit a plateau on weight loss & was NOT happy. I was doing the January rotation when my endless migraine struck & couldn't work out for a few days so dropped my rotation & went back to my old favourite, which is S&H one body part a day & extra cardio.

So I do my lifting & an hour of cardio in the morning, & at least a half hour of cardio in the evening (sometimes an hour). I've been doing this for one week & have lost three pounds!

I've always liked doing S&H this way because I make better strength gains & can lift heavier when I only have to concentrate on one body part at a time.

Ruth
:) :)

p.s. Hope YOUR migraine is gone?

hey Ruth! thanks for answering. i also was doing the Jan rotation when i got my week long migrane and then an upper respitory infection that i am still fightingx( my headaches were absent, until today:-( i have had one since i woke up and have beed "foiled again!" glad you are feeling better and are losing weight! i weighed myself today and had lost a few more pounds (probably due to lack of appetite) i am not complaining about that! your rotation sounds good. with your job, when do you have time to do morning and evening?! you go girl!!!:D i don't have S&H, but i have been doing weights with all my circuit workouts and ME and am pretty sure that the strength training is helping with my inches loss thus far. i can't lift very heavy yet. i only use the 15lb barbell for biceps on ME and i can barely make it all the way through. i will get S&H later, after i have built some muscels. glad it's working so well for you! good job!

jes

Hello!
I have also not ordered yet. I am interested in what everyone else thinks first. I want to know which ones to order, if not all of them. I have IS & CTX & HSTA. So I would love to know if I need BB or HC first. Eventually I want them all, but what order do I want them is the question.

I am buying a couple from someone who ordered the whole series, otherwise I would have no problem waiting for the vid clips. I know that I will like IMax 3 and the HS Challenge. I always like these type of workouts from Cathe. But, I am not impatient when it comes to a fitness dvd. I am picky and wait to see what fits the bill. My only other interest would be Kick MAx, but I can wait to see if I will like it. Fittv has really been a big help in my choices. I don't trade or sell, too much work, so I can wait. No you aren't alone. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.