Who else is working today??

lioness

Cathlete
There are about 4 people in the office today. Traffic was light and I'm feeling like I'm the only person working. I hoping the boss (who of course is not here) will pull the plug early and we can all hurry home and begin the holidays.

Aaaawww Jane. I know the feeling. I am a SAHM however, up until I left my job at a bank a couple of years ago I pretty much ALWAYS worked Christmas Eve. My mom and DH are working today if that makes you feel any better.

Hope you have a very Merrry Christmas!:)

Jane, you are not alone. I am here at work today but this will be my last day until next year.. Woo Hoo!! I go back to work on January 2, 2008. Can you believe it, "08" already.

Hope you all have a great holiday!!!!

Debbie

My employer is open today, but I chose to not work and be home with the kids. Most people did not go in today. I hope the day goes fast for you. Have a nice holiday,

Clarissa :)

Well, I'm in my office, but as far as actually WORKING? Well....

Got here about 45 minutes ago and will be leaving in a bout an hour. Just needed to make an appearance...practically everyone else is out!

Thanks you guys for helping me to feel less alone. We actually have 8 people now but NO ONE is working. I just tore open a chocolate brownie thing that someone brought in. It was soo good!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

just wanted to post about my workout this morning. I did B&G (my FAVORITE). Since it was Christmas I seemed to have more pep this morning. I was up at 5a.m. to workout. I may need a little power nap after I eat all the delicious food in a couple of hours:9 Hope everyone had a great workout this morning and you are all enjoying your holiday

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.