Where does everyone live???

HipChick

Cathlete
This has probably been asked before but I was wondering where everyone lives? I live in Northeast Tennessee and nobody I know is interested in fitness. Sometimes I feel so alone where that part of my life is concerned. I just don't have anyone I can talk to about Cathe, or even fitness in general. So I get on this forum, just to feel connected to a community of people who would understand. It's such an important part of my life & I feel so connected to many of you, even though I haven't posted very many times myself. I've read things that have made me laugh, cry, & inspired me. So I just want to thank you all for being here for each other. This is truly a wonderful group of people & I'm glad to have found you!

Thanks again!
Kel

i live in lynchburg,va. we have alot of trails maintained for runners. its a college city so there are alot of atheletes out in the city parks revving up for something. but in my neighborhood,nobody is really into fitness, they really think its going to kill them.

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

I am a recent transplant to the CT countryside. This part is known as the "quiet corner" of CT. I love it!

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Another Kentuckian here! Keep posting Kel! It is so nice to speak with others who have the same interest.

Jersey girl here. Grew up in S. Jersey, now live in N. Jersey.

Believe it or not, two totally different worlds, but both are great. :)

Hi Kel!
I lived in TN for 21/2 years and now live in beautiful rock fences CT. No one seems to understand my CAthe obsession either.
Jen

I live in Nashville, Tennessee. I love to come on the forums for the same reason - I learn a lot and get inspired by all the other exercisers!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.