Where can I buy good quality workout shorts ?

Gyggles1

Cathlete
I am looking to buy some good quality workout shorts, I like the one's with spandex and cotton so they don't ride up or down while working out - I went to the Nike outlet but no shorts all pants now and I get to hot wearing pants.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks!
Laura :)

I have been ordering from Title Nine Sports. They have a good selections of shorts. My favorite are the " not so tight fitness shorts."

I get my shorts from Title 9 also. I know the spandex kind are no longer fashionable, but I have to keep my butt blubber from flapping, so I buy them anyway. (Sorry for the mental image):+

Hi Laura,

I don't know if you have a Dick's Sporting Goods near you, but I found several styles matching what you want for cheap! I picked up 2 pairs and have had no problems with them running or doing any DVDs.

Hope this helps!

Valerie

Who says spandex is no longer fashionable? I'll never give up my spandex! (or at least a spandex blend) To quote one of my not so favorite people: out of my cold dead hands! }(

Renee??

Can those shorts be worn for pilates & yoga classes? Loose shorts provide way too much exposure. Do they have a liner or gusset, or do you wear underpants?

Thanks. Debra

I like the good old spandex, too! I found some that I love!!!

Under Armour is sold at most sporting goods stores. They really cling, are super soft and don't ride up. There is no cotton in them so they also don't pill. They are a little shorter than the old spandex bike style shorts and wick away sweat. They also don't stink when they get sweaty. UA's products all cling more tightly to help stabilize your muscles. Retail for shorts is 25 bucks, but they last.

I like title 9 stuff, too, but UA's are my new favorite.

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.