What workout socks do you love?

scouter99

Cathlete
What socks do you really like? I am looking for a thicker sock because my shoes are just a tad too big for me, but ones where the toe seam doesn't rub a lot during all the jumping.

Thanks!
Denise

Champion from Target. Love them. Payless also sells a lower cut sock that only goes to the bottom of the ankle bone. It's like $4 for a 3 pack, they are nice and cushy and my feet don't get hot and sweaty in those. They are the ones with the stripes on the bottom or sides. Hubby calls them my "fast socks" bc of the stripes. I quess the stripes are supposed to be racing stripes and make me go real fast!!!

Nan

>What socks do you really like? I am looking for a thicker
>sock because my shoes are just a tad too big for me, but ones
>where the toe seam doesn't rub a lot during all the jumping.
>
>Thanks!
>Denise
Thorlos:p

Something in a bluish package from Target they are short and good for moisture.
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

My mom bought me a pair of Spanx socks for Christmas. They are really nice. I didn't even know they made socks...Brandi

THORLOS! I have worn them for years. They don't wear out. I will only buy these for my sons. I have never had a pair get a hole. They do lose their cushion.

Christie

Hanes for her. The sporty ones with pink writing on the toes.
~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I've become a bit of a sock snob since discovering these:

http://www.amazon.com/ASICS-Kayano-...bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1203003580&sr=8-1

I wear Asics Kayanos for running, so I thought I'd give the socks a try. They are anatomically designed and marked with a "L" and a "R" so they fit your foot perfectly. They don't get that bunching on the outside of the toes like some socks do when they get stretched out. I'll never wear anything else for running/working out!

Balagas!!! I got them at the running store and I have to wrest them away from my son when they come out of the dryer, he loves them too. They are so soft and cushy and no scratchy seams. I like them better than Thorlos.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.