What did you do after STS??

fitnessluvr

Cathlete
I am going to be finishing STS in 3 weeks. I was just curious what y'all have done for weights since you finished.

STS... again!

Yikes! It was DH's idea -- he wanted to repeat STS. I miss Cathe's other weight workouts, but agreed to give it another go around to keep him exercising.

But if he wants to start it over again, he will be doing it alone!

(By the way, I'm really on Disc 19, not 13... I don't know what is wrong with the counter below!)

I did a few weeks of circuit workouts, and then endurance. It was fun to revisit a lot of Cathe's stuff, I hadn't done circuits in forever!

I loved what I did after STS -- I went back to total body workouts and put kettlebells back in the mix. I did something like this:

Day 1: a Cathe like MM, ME or the 4DS total body premix
Day 2: cardio coach
Day 3: Jillian NMTZ, Lalo, or Squeeze Stronger -- something with lighter weights
Day 4: some cardio
Day 5: a total body barre workout (very light weights)
Day 6: kettlebells
Day 7: stretch/yoga

I loved the variety! Unfortunately, I think I do need to stick with a split, so even though I enjoyed this, I am going to start a second round of STS (I'm finishing Cathe's August rotation which was fun). I'm looking forward to doing a second round of STS, but there is something about all that variety that I really enjoyed.

I did 2 weeks of pilates, yoga, fusion, walking after STS and then CLX. I am in the third week of the last phase of ClX--Lean. I should be finished in 2 weeks. Then I plan on focusing on the Physique57 workouts and cardio. As soon as the weather is cooler I am looking forward to starting STS again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.