What body part are you most proud of

groundhog

Cathlete
What body part is your most beautiful, toned and muscular??

Me- I would say thighs, they always used to be flabby, but now when I walk the muscle pops out, they are still not slim as I'd like but aleast they are strong looking..

Can I pick 2?:p

Definitely my shoulders b/c I've got really good arm definition & the shoulders add great proportion. But my rear end too--you could bounce a dime off it.

Absolutely my arms (biceps, triceps, and shoulders)! I love the bicep vein (makes me feel tough :))!

I completely believe that I have PUB and all of Cathe's kickboxing workouts to thank for my great arms :) I simply cannot thank Cathe enough for making weight training more acceptable (and even fun) for us strong women!

Shonie

My arms are I think the "most beautiful" as they're what people comment on most often. But I'm proudest of my abs because I never thought I'd have any, especially after childbirth.:) My legs still need some work...

Pinky

I'm most proud of my arms, specifically my biceps. Luckily, I don't have much upper body fat (except for some pesky hereditery tricep area jiggle, which I'm learning to accept), so all my hard work shows up nicely. (Unlike my legs, which are pretty muscular, but are still hidden a bit by you know what).

I will have to say my legs, I have always had nice shapely legs and now with the help of Cathe's workouts they are more shapely than ever. My calves have a nice definition to them as do my thighs. Everything else is taking more time to develop but my legs are my strong asset at the moment.:7

Can I say my entire upper body? My abs are great...two kids later and you would never know. And my arms are killer. I have received so many compliments on my shoulders that it makes all the hard work soooo worth it!

I was at the beach today with a few girlfriends and as I was walking down to the water I overheard one say, "She really does have a great shape." Wow! It made my entire month!

legs & butt. i have the lower body of a gymnast. on the other hand, my upper body is strong but slow to show definition, and my late twenties have added a disgusting layer of fat to my stomach! i have a six-pack, but it's now in the cooler... ;)

My upper body, arms, abs and especially my breasts. For an old broad, they're still up there thanks to Cathe chest work.

I'm another with a better upper body than lower. Love the definition in my arms. My legs, and hips could use a little more work. But I hate leg work- imagine that. Someone crack that whip and get me going- will ya???

Catherinex

Wow..lots of great upper bods.. my shoulders are nice but I want those cuts in the arm..especially from the armpit to the top of shoulder ( I keep yelling at it but it dont wanna come out and play..haha) I think thats part chest muscle part delt. right?? I"ve had 3 large babies so please dont look at my gut too..last time I went for a checkup the doc felt my abdominal muscles and was taken by how muscular they were (yeah...underneath the skin, still got the stretched out disaster on surface.. Hey.. I gotta six pack, but you have to feel for it dont look for it..haha..I'll keep pluggin along..some day:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.