Weight loss check in

Susan53

Where are you guys? :-hmmm Summer can be a very busy time.....I know....I won't be around much after next week. We will be coming and going till the end of September.

I am down another pound...yeehaw....finally I am getting the numbers nudged down the scale.

I am really doing well with this food journal writing. I ate a bunch of red licorice :9 and had to write it down. It is my 'movie watching' treat and I gave in to it on Saturday.....there is no fat in them but 30 calories of nearly all sugar in only ONE piece! It was a total waste of calories.....but I guess I could have binged on worse things....and I'm back on track now.

How is everyone else doing?

Well Susan, looks like you are the only one that thinks of this checkin on time. I have been sooooooo busy lately that I meet myself coming the other way. Anyway, great on your weight loss. I have been doing very well with my eating but have not lost any. I am starting to have eye troubles again and it is very discouraging. I cleaned my contacts last night and put them in this morning and now my eyes are red so I had to take my contacts back out. Oh me. I don't know what is going on. I must be allergic to the cleaning solution but it is what I have always used.

Keep up the great work and maybe someone else (maybe me????) will start this next week!!!!

Kelly

I'm so sorry that your eyes are irritated again! :-( It does sound like it would make you discouraged.

I wear glasses for reading, driving, t.v. etc but I never use them when I exercise. I'm sure, as you guys have said, that the sweat would make them slide down my nose. I probably don't have a really clear picture of the t.v. screen either....I hope I am doing things right...lol. Cathe and her crew still look great to me though! :D

Hope you get on the right track with your contacts soon.....and I don't mind at all checking in first ....I just don't want to come across as pushy.

I'm not sure how I will do weight-wise this summer. I will be eating out a lot and I'm sure I will be hearing ice cream :9 calling my name on more than one occasion!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.