Weider's Ruthless

Stacy

Cathlete
I have this set, but havent done them yet. I want to do a different type of rotation after I finish STS. Are these okay to pair up with tonique and barre?

I also have JNL Fusion. Is JNL Fusion enough weight work in its own right or should I add in additional weight?

Trying to figure out how to combine JNL, Ruthless, Barre and Tonique. Or maybe it's not a realistic idea (having never done any of them before not sure what they all entail)

I love the Ruthless set and have done many of the workouts. Some are easier then others. When I did these I always added on a weight workout, both lower and upper body. (Ruthless in the morning, weights in the evening several times throughout the week.) I have only recently committed to doing Barre and I also started a T25 rotation. T25 kind of reminds me of Ruthless...short cardio workouts. With my T25 rotation I have added Barre in addition to an upper and lower weights. Whenever, I get back to Ruthless I'll be adding in Barre.

Have never done JNL Fusion so I can not comment of this.

I really like my Ruthless set too! I've done about half of the workouts so far. I think they'd pair up well with almost anything since they are body weight strength/cardio workouts that are only 20 min long. I've used them 2 to 3 in a row or paired with kettlebells. I'm unfamiliar with JNL Fusion, however I think Ruthless would be great for your cardio portion of a rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.