Two Well Known Bodybuilders Arrested for Murder

well knowing craig's past maybe he got back into some old habits and this assitant was going to rat them out or something.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Wow! I'm completely amazed at this! I heard about it on another forum but didn't hear as many details. I actually heard an interview with them a while back and they both sounded a little rough around the edges and like they each had a chip on their shoulders.

Sounds like Ryan wasn't happy about the affair. A woman scorned...

At any rate, these two don't sound very smart. Ryan's story to Polk was so full of holes it looked like Swiss cheese! And Titus...what a nimrod! I mean, did he and Gross really think that burning the car would totally consume it and make it unidentifiable?

Crimes of passion have a way of showing just how stupid some people are.

>Sounds like Ryan wasn't happy about the affair. A woman
>scorned...
>
>At any rate, these two don't sound very smart. Ryan's story
>to Polk was so full of holes it looked like Swiss cheese! And
>Titus...what a nimrod! I mean, did he and Gross really think
>that burning the car would totally consume it and make it
>unidentifiable?
>
>Crimes of passion have a way of showing just how stupid some
>people are.
it was funny that these assistant alledgly stole money and their car and you don't report it to the police. and each has a different story about what car was been driven when Ryan alledgly dropped her off at some store. both of them have a big secret to hide,no doubt about that. like i said a shame really,i believe its partly drugs b/c craig did time for it years ago. some old habits just probably never died. shame really he got a second chance in the business you would think that is a once in a lifetime thing, you wouldn't want to screw that up.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

i know that many fitness professionals get their figure "legit"..hardwork and discipline.....but these people sound crazy..........like they have popped a few too many steroids!! such a shame

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.