Turbofire

Does anyone have the Turbofire cardio conditioning set? My DH got it for me for Mothers Day and I am not sure I want to keep it. I have seen a few clips on You Tube and it sort of seems like it may all be the same moves in different workouts. She laso does not seem to know what an uppercut is in one of the clips and seems to have some bad form. Any advice would be appreciated.

I love Turbo Fire but its not a traditional kickboxing workout it much more choreograph to music like kick box dance so to speak.... Do a search in this forum others have ask and their are many of us that review it as good fun cardio calorie burn. I have the first set that came out and love/love/love the hiit workouts. They are really a fun way to do hiit IMO. The regular turbo fire do get repetitive the only 2 that I still use after many years is TF 30, TF 45 and the hiit workouts. The set I had way back had easy 45 and easy 55 with the band toning dvd included. I don't believe the current set is set up the same.

anyway if you like traditional kickboxing/mma type stuff return turbo fire and get Les Mills Combat its really run with traditional moves.

Both are really fun and a change from Cathe

I had turbo jam and it was boring to me had les mils combat and it was not as fast pace as I wanted. But turbo fire I just got I am on week three and I am loving it! I am not sure why I didn't like the turbo jam?
I guess turbo fire I feel I already went into it knowing it was cardio and not a kickbox workout. I suggest you give it a try the music in it is awesome! I do the option with music up and really concentrate and I'm into the workout now. How long will I be able to do that idk. But on days it is a low HIIT 20 is two times in a week that is the day I do my weight training full body into it and it is fun. So I'm getting cardio 6 days weights 2 days and one rest day. I even went out and got me some cool lights to add to my turbo fire workouts! Fun fun! I will use it when I do spin to!
I'd say try to do a workout the fire starter one and the low HIIT 20 and see how you like it and add in a few weight training DVDs of Cathe. I think they are great fun cardio DVDs.
I really felt like you did at first and that's y I waited so long to get them now I want the advanced DVDs eek

Thanks fellow Cathletes. One question I still have is that are they repetitive. Because there is low hiits 20 & 25, Fire hiits 30, 40, 45, & 50, and Xtreme hiits 15, 20 & 25. I just seems like it would be most of the same moves on different DVD's. Did you find that there was enough of a difference. Just seems like a waste of money if they are all similar. Would appreciate any thoughts

Beachbody comes with a 30 days preview and of you don't like it, get your money back, right? So I would preview them all, quickly, you can ff through sections, to see how repetitive they are. Then, act promptly.

I would follow instincts on this one. Yours are saying: "send it back."

Clare

I hope others chime in because I have not tried them all yet to say. I have done the low HIIT and fire starter and the fire 45 the moves so far are somewhat repetitive but that is to get you into knowing what yo do to get you into the moves. The difference in the way it is done in the type of workout. Makes it not boring the music makes it not boring.
Then I previewed another one today and it looks like there are new moves added in there so there are new moves added in other workouts but it is a similar in nature. I am going going to use these as great cardio in between Sts DVDs or just in with a rotation I like! They are fun to me.
But like Claire Said you can always look at it and if you don't like it send it back! I'd love to see what a bosh beast turbo fire rotation would do!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.