turbo jam fun

kariev

Cathlete
this morning was my first turbo jam workout. i did the punch kick and jam workout. it was so much fun and the time went so quick. i skipped the caperella and the toning at the end and repeated the cardio part a second tome. i was dripping wet. it was so great to find a fun workout!

this morning was my first turbo jam workout. i did the punch kick and jam workout. it was so much fun and the time went so quick. i skipped the caperella and the toning at the end and repeated the cardio part a second tome. i was dripping wet. it was so great to find a fun workout!

I just previewed that workout this morning and it looked great! So glad to hear it was a sweatfest too! I'm looking forward to trying it out. I really enjoy Chalene and her music is always awesome! I also recently purchased her 2 stability ball workouts and both look terrific.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I love Turbo Jam. Kick Puch and Jam and Cardio Party 3 are my faves. Personally, I really enjoy the Capoeira portion in KP&J; so different and fun. Chalene is so motivating and the music is great.

Sarah

I love Turbo Jam. There are a few of the cast members I wouldn't mine throwing a shoe at, but it's a lot of fun and a good workout. I never do the punch kick jam, though. I should. Maybe tomorrow when I'm looking for a cardio.

There's the one in the back with the funky name. She's got a tattoo on her arm. It's something like Annarisa (?) I have no idea how to spell that. But she does this thing at the start of the video with her hand that irritates me.

Then there's this other one that makes dumb faces when they're doing the tae kwon do punches and blocks. She's in the front.

Her sister should get a better bra too. ha ha

Ohhhhh...I think I took some b**ch pills today. Sorry.

You guys are cracking me up this afternoon. :7 I just got the Turbo Jam DVDs and love them so far. I am going to do Cardio Party tonight after work - can't wait!!!

There is the one girl in the front that usually does low impact that looks at her muscles and like winks at them or something. She puts me over the top sometimes.

Have a great weekend everyone! We are expecting 8-10 inches of snow here in Minnesota. I'll be sledding for sure sometime this weekend.

Marcia.

>There's the one in the back with the funky name. She's got a
>tattoo on her arm. It's something like Annarisa (?) I have
>no idea how to spell that. But she does this thing at the
>start of the video with her hand that irritates me.
>
>Then there's this other one that makes dumb faces when they're
>doing the tae kwon do punches and blocks. She's in the
>front.
>
>Her sister should get a better bra too. ha ha

HA! Donna, that is hilarious! The girl in the back, who does the "double-shaka" is Anna Rita. The one in the front, who winks a lot is Mindy.
"That's my sister, don't miss her," Janelle, does need better "girl-control"!

Too funny }(

Sarah

My favorite ones are Cardio Party 2, Kick Punch and Jam (which reminds me of Cathe kickboxing because it's more athletic) and Fat Blaster. I wish Chalene would make more pure cardio workouts because they're so much fun and her toning workouts are pretty lame.

I did Turbo Sculpt tonight.
It's just perfect for a short 'hit all the spots with good music' workouts. Heavy on the shoulder work, but I reckon thats alright.

I don't think I've done KPJ yet. I must change that...soon :7

Leslie, I don't own Cardio Party 2. I had heard that it was kind of "sedate," compared to CP's 1 and 2. I'm interested to hear your thoughts. Also, I agree about more pure cardio workouts. I'm hoping for a fun fest of Cardio Parties 4 & 5 ;-) The toning workouts are less than challenging, for sure.

Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.