Tom Holland anyone?

I have his Total Body Workout (#1, I think there's a 2nd one out now). It's a good little workout. I count it as circuit training. I reach for it when I need to do some strength work, but have very little time. It hits all the major muscles in a short, concise 41 minutes. I like it, but don't do it very often since I've expanded my Cathe collection. :)

Yeah, that was my impression too, I've just previewed it. No frills, just a solid workout w/ classic moves with the good old 3/12 reps. The trick is to find the proper weight for 12 reps. I think I'll like it, though I watched it in fastforward...:)

Mari,

Are you talking about just receiving his "Total Body Workout", which is the older one? Or did you get his newest ones "Total Body Workout II" and "Total Ab Workouts"?

I have had his first one for a while now, and really like it. It's a great weight workout. The new one, TBWII, is more of an AWT type workout, but is very tough. It's only 24 minutes long, but you'll feel like you've gotten a good, thorough workout when you're done.

Total Ab Workouts consists of 4 progressively more difficult ab routines, each one between 7 and 7.5 minutes long. They are good when done all together, a total of about 29 minutes, but taking them one at a time they are not that tough.

If you'll go to VF, there is a thread about Tom Holland, and a complete breakdown of TBWII. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.