Is it time for drinks yet?

Boybert

Cathlete
Cuz, I'm ready. Tiring week. Hurry up DH. That is all :)

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

Beer tonight. We've been sampling around with some local NY brews. We alternate between that and wine. If it's wine, mostly NZ. YUM.

Debbie

I don't want to take a pill. Go to Africa, go follow some bushman around. He's being chased by a lion. That's stress. You're not going to find a pygmy on Paxil, I'll tell you that right now.
-Ellen Degeneres

i have had the most craptastically craptacular week that beer will MOST DEFINITELY be in my near future!!!

Aw, Lorie, I wish I lived close to you so we could hang out and get some drinks together! We could share our craptastic weeks and wallow in each other's misery.... :(

Allison

and wallow in the fact that i got into a car accident and your car died...both which will most likely cost gobs of money i don't have!!!

>and wallow in the fact that i got into a car accident and
>your car died...both which will most likely cost gobs of money
>i don't have!!!

EXACTLY!!!! I've said this before and I'll say it again. If it weren't for Cathe I'd have plenty of money to fix my d*amn car!!! I love her to death, but she's depleted my checking account. :( (I love blaming anyone other than myself...darn that spending habit of mine;))

Maybe if we cry enough to Cathe she'll front us the cash for our cars.....what'dya think?

Allison

Oh my goodness! I've been on a business trip this week and if there is one thing my company cannot have enough of it's alcohol! For my liver's sake, I will just have some carrot juice tonight to celebrate the weekend. ;)

Water? Ahem. Get out of the thread, Shannon. :p

Debbie

-Ellen Degeneres

Yeah, the only water we need is firewater.

I am not too discriminating in my drinking. Red, white, rose wines are all fine (though red requires a little chocolate). Guiness or Grolsch for beers. A margarita or two for a particularly fun night.

I have got to get the stuff to mix my own margaritas.

Which NY beers are you trying, Debbie? I haven't tried any NY brews of beer, though I've tried some NY wine. Only been here a year, though.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

Oooh, you guys!:9 Ahem, I am NOT drinking anything but boring old herbal tea tonight! Why then, do I dare post in this thread an ruin everyones fun??:7 Cause I want to join you really bad, but cannot. I swore off the good stuff until next weekend-am on the "10 pounder meltdown" challenge and am doing pretty great so far....but cheers to you all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.