For those of you with mats - a question

robyn6002

Cathlete
Hello:

After reading your various threads, it looks like puzzle mats are the way to go. Sigh I won't be getting a whole gym area ;) LeslieMarie it's BEAUTIFUL>

So how big of an area did you get - they have 2 2x2 and then a set that is 4X6. My DS, DD (when she is home from college) and I will also use them. Sometimes 2 of us work out together.

Thanks in advance

I have gotten mine from Deal Haven on ebay- I lucked out once and got one set for something like $1.50!! }(

I recently added to include another "row", so my area has now 16 squares of 2'x2'. Yay!

I work out in my living room so I have to take them down and set them up every time.

I've found a 5 squares x 6 squares to be perfect for all of Cathe's workouts.

I have them set up in my basement. The kitties think it's the perfect place to scratch!

Susan L.G.

P.S. I see Target now sells puzzle mats too. I didn't check the price. But they were right below Cathe's step (and workouts) kit.

My area is 4 squares front-to-back by 5 squares side-to-side (if you have more room, another square's length each way would be better, but my room is limited to this...that is, if I still want a sofa in my living room!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.